Dove Sleepover for Self-Esteems
On June 7, 2008 Dove held the biggest sleepover in the history of Canada touching the lives of approximately 68,000 girls. Part of an integrated campaign, the website served as an interactive guide to inspire participation in the event and equip moms and mentors with information to pull off an awesome sleepover. Website was a go-to channel during the tv broadcasting and a hub to share memories after the event.
- 5931 registered sleepovers, surpassing the goal by 19%
- Average time on the site was 4:01
- Over 24,000 pairs of pants redeemed
- Campaign won Gold at 2008 Festival of Media Awards for Best Targeted Campaign and Gold at The Internationalist magazine’s inaugural Awards for Innovation in Media
- Program was so successful that it was extended to next year
Conceptual Development, Lead Art Director, video shoot: art direction on set, Site Mapping, Lead brainstorming for 2009 digital idea